Thursday, December 16, 2021

September 2020 brought a new knee and beautiful fall colors

We took a nice ride up to see the scenery in Cedar Breaks. My knee is just about 6 weeks old but I was able to do some walking and I did fine. It was a beautiful day and we drove up to Brians Head for the first time. You could see where the wild fires had been. 


Jake and Maddy came to stay for a couple of days. 

Beth, Jeff and Mary all belong to the knee replacement crowd. 
My little Cubby is so cute. 
Another beautiful ride was up to see the colors changing at Palisades. They were probably the prettiest I have ever seen up there. 




Rachel and I made a trip out to the White Sparrow. We shopped and got a little treat. 
I got my school year book picture from Family Search. How fun. Some body must have been indexing and forwarded it to me. 
We did another ride with friends. Websters and Bessleys and Jeff and I rode up the back way to Jackson Hole and had lunch. I had the third seat to myself so I could put my new knee up on the seat. 




 

No comments: