Sunday, March 13, 2011

I love my ipad screen savers!

I love blue!
I have not blogged in a couple of weeks. I have been so crazy busy that I have neglected my blog. I have not been taking pictures either. One thing I do make time for is playing scrabble on my ipad. Silly things we do with our time. So to explain the beautiful pictures on this post I need to explain something else I do that just takes a minute. I look for screen savers for my ipad. I have found some really great ones. I change them like I change my clothes. Depends on the day and my mood but they make me smile when I see them. I do have a fine collection of them. This is a small sample of them. I love them!
I love the Italian coast!
I love hearts!
I love the Z!
I love the Taj Mahal!
I love spring tulips!
I love Peace...world peace!
I love flowers especially when they include blue flowers. 
I love the subtle quiet swirl on a black background. Quite elegant! 
I love blue!
I love flowers with bees on them!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Cool! Where do you find these?

Rachel said...

You crack me up mom. I love the Amalfi one also. Mine right now is this: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.paulingles.com/BeatlesEnd.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.paulingles.com/LastYear.html&usg=__udSZSKfCSXMIx9bEGijqQSEUMrw=&h=412&w=400&sz=26&hl=en&start=4&sig2=D7VRiMmKXIKH44IX8e0G2w&zoom=1&tbnid=ihllK0rtoO8EMM:&tbnh=125&tbnw=121&ei=pxmATYipIYWesQOS04XhBQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbeatles%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D585%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1

I'm obsessed...

Anonymous said...

Happened upon your page whilst looking for screensaver apps. Have you tried tweetwallsaver for the iPad. Its minimalistic and does its job well