Saturday, November 13, 2021

Just like that it is August 2020.

The Daybell thing has brought all of the press to town. They hang out at the court house waiting for any news. The reporters and cameras line the street. 


Friends came and brought dinner and games. It was a fun evening to break ups my knee confinement. 

We had a fun full moon. We had to send this picture to Suzan. She says she did not know there was a full moon every month. Not sure if I believe that. Haha!

Out with the old knee that was bone on bone. 
And just like that here is the new knee. 
The friends wanted to ride bikes along the river in Idaho Falls. I was not ready for that yet so I was the pizza girl. I went and got dinner and met them at a park. 
The neighborhood project putting bark around the trees on the pond. It started raining as soon as they started working on the bark. 
We went on a Sunday ride up to Quake Lake. I had only been there once a long time ago and could not remember much about it. It was really interesting. 

The smoke rolled in. There are lot of wild fires. 
There was some crazy flooding in St George. It left a lot of damage. 

True confessions. I went to take a swig of Coke Zero. I don't know why but I grabbed the Soy Sauce ad took a chug of it. I promptly spit the salty brew out into the sink. Whew, I won't make that mistake again. 
Have you ever wished you could see the Wiener Mobile? Well we found it at Rigby Lake. 
I just happened to tune in and saw Mei Mei deliver the cutest little hairless panda baby. It was tiny. They call the little guy Cubbie for a while. I watch it everyday. It grows everyday. So fun. 

Good Mommy, cute baby. 🐼

 

No comments: