Thursday, December 23, 2021

October winding down 2020

I follow the Pandas everyday. Little Cubbie is so adorable. 
These two are also adorable. They are kind of watching the TV. Mostly watching something on their electronics. Grandpa and Stockton relaxing together.  

Fall around the pond is very golden. Hmmm On Golden Pond. 
I did not take this picture but I love it so added it to my blog. 
We drove to Idaho Falls to see this Halloween display. You sit in your car with the radio tuned to a station that plays music. The lights dance to the music. It was a fun evening with friends. After the light show we went to get a treat at Kneaders. Fun times. 
My brother Mike. I have been sorting through pictures. He is a great guy. He recently retired and so we see him more now. 
My Dad at Christmas. It looks like he is enjoying the toys that were under the tree. 
Here I am with my long straight hair. This picture was taken in Junior High. I got it in an email as a tip form Family Search. I do not have any old pictures or year Books so this was a fun find. 

 

No comments: