Saturday, November 13, 2021

July was busy with family and a new knee!

We fed the fish up at Warm River with the Fourth of July crowd. 

Next stop was Mesa Falls. It is always fun to see the Falls. Especially with this guy. 


The Baldwins brought Jeff a new griddle. He is in grillers heaven. 
Because of Covid they changed the fire works. They shoot them off all over town. So we went out on the golf course to see them. You could see them from every direction. 

A fun time eating and playing with the Zollinger clan. The patio is a perfect spot to gather and watch the kids play in the water and yard. 

There were even fireworks from the back yard. 

I like to check on the pool and back yard in St George through the security camera. They say there is a big fire back behind the house on the desert. 
The fire burned a lot of area. 

There is a comet this summer. We go out some nights to see it. It is visible late evening and slowly comes into view. It gets brighter and brighter. 


Jeff hanging out in the mist. 
I decided to get my knees replaced. I have trouble walking anymore. No more hiking. So here I am waiting for my turn to go into the OR. 

Here I am back in my room. One new knee down. 



Bending is what its all about right now. It is a good summer to do knee surgery. We cannot go anywhere for the most part because of Covid. 
Leslie (Betty) came over to help me and to cook up some meals. They were delicious and it was fun to have her and Ella around for a couple of days. We even went shopping on my new knee. 


I went golfing when my knee was two weeks old. I could not hit hard or twist yet but it was a good start. I will do the next one in September. Six weeks apart. I go to physical therapy everyday. It both hurts and feels good depending on the exercise. 


 

No comments: