Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Barefoot hiking in Coyote Gulch, true story!

 I woke up early and went for a little walk in the creek. Barefoot and in the creek. It was really glorious out here. 
 We went out for a hike. An all day hike. It was so cool. Again nobody else was in the canyon but us. We had it all to ourselves. Apparently that just never happens. I hiked in my bare feet. All day long. In the water. It was truly one of the best days of my life. 


 The beauty of this canyon is hard to describe. Around every corner is another amazing view of nature. Red rocks, green plants growing out of the walls. 















Third day we got up and packed up camp. That means the packs had to go back onto our backs. We hiked out in half the time it took us to hike in. 












 I love this day and this picture. Hiking 10 miles in a skirt and bare feet. 





 We stopped to filter water in this little water fall. 








Shadow picture!


No comments: