Sunday, May 19, 2013

I rode the bus to Boise

Jeff dropped me off at the bus stop in Rexburg and I headed to Boise on it. It was a big comfy bus. In Pocatello we stopped at the bus station and I changed to a tiny crowded van for the rest of the trip. I did survive it despite the terrible Gastro problems I had for the last three weeks. It was a fun trip. We got to watch Christian in two ball games. He made several baskets and takes his games very seriously. He is number 22 in the picture. 
 That night we went to the Hurst girls dance recital. They are also serious about their dancing. 
 Ella is in the red shirt behind another girl. Edie below is front and center. 
 The next event was Andy's birthday. His 40th birthday in fact. He seemed to enjoy his wonderful Cheesecake form the Cheesecake Factory. 

 Leslie had planned a fabulous Mothers Day luncheon at a country club. Unfortunately Jeff forgot that he had an ER shift that day. So we tore out of the house to head back to Rexburg in record time for him to work. It was a sad departure. It was also a fast trip across the whole state of Idaho. I am keeping the ER schedule now. 


No comments: