Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

 Christmas 2010 was so nice. We spent Christmas Eve with our friends Bart and Joanne. Dinner and a movie at our pace, followed by Christmas light viewing. We stopped by the Clark's to see how they were surviving Christmas Eve. There was a lot of energy in their house. I love this picture Lynne took of Jake Christmas Eve. I think he should be known as Bam Bam. Little turkey. She has another picture of the milk and chocolate syrup that he mixed up on the floor. 

 
Jeff was up early and waiting to open his presents. He must have suspected he was getting a Boise State Broncos support package. Lucky guy. Just what he wished for. 
 It was the year of the IPad for Jeff. They must love him at the IPad store. 
 All I really wanted was to have the switch for the garbage disposal fixed. When you turn it on you cannot turn it back off...broken switch. Well I got my wish when on Christmas Day he rigged a toothpick and a piece of tape. Jealous girls? I could rent him out for home repairs. 
 We had a fun Christmas dinner. My little grand children's table has been put to the test. I managed to get 6 at the tiny table. I think some of them need to graduate to the adults table. That means I need a bigger adults table. HHMMM. 

 American Girls are really big around our house at Christmas. It is a tradition that all the girls get something from AG for Christmas. The older girls are still hanging in and always say they still want something from American Girls. This year the Clark's got new dolls. Ava wanted the twins and said she wanted them to look like her and Jake. We came pretty close. We were able to find one that looked just like Bam Bam. 
We are so thankful for all of our blessings, children, grandchildren and friends. 
Peace on earth, good will towards men. Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

The toothpick.... unbelievable.
Sorta scary.

Looks like you had a great time.
I'm sure apple totally loves Jeff!

MZB said...

Looks like Grant, waiting for everyone to get out of bed to open gifts.