Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Chicago Day 2



We had a great day today. Walked for hours downtown and looked around. We checked out American Girls and watched all of the boats go under the draw bridge. I went and saw Mary Maitlyn and James Carvelle speak. They mostly made fun of politics.

Tonight we went to Lou Malnatis http://www.loumalnatis.com/for dinner and had a great pizza and salad. Then we walked some more. Saw our guy who was so yucky last night except this time we were in a taxi.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

suzan said...

I know jealousy is a horrible thing, but I really am jealous of all the places you and Jeff go. It will be cool to be at a point in my life someday again when I can travel often. You and Jeff keep me inspired!!!

MZ said...

Don't worry. There is a time and a place for everything. You are doing just what you should be right now. I get jealous of all of you guys raising your young families. You will be surprised how quickly that stage is over.

RobynE said...

I loved seeing that your enjoying the sun. It's rainy and cool here.
Thanks for sharing your trip with us at home. Be safe and make sure you flash your CTR ring at that crazy man.