Saturday, June 11, 2016

Another year. Welcome 2016

One of our favorite things when we go to St George is to get an Orange Leaf drink. Double pearls for me because I love to chew my drinks. 
 The house we are building to sell is coming along. Nothing like doing construction in Idaho during the winter!
 Happy Birthday to me! The kids went in together and got me my own American Girl doll and some of the cutest clothes. I love her!

 If you have to be in Idaho during the winter you might as well find a way to enjoy it. I head out to yhe gold course and cross country ski. It is really beautiful out there. It is also a great work out. You just have to keep an eye out for moose. 

 Snow is a pain to shovel so we have someone do it for us now. Looks like we are in for a snowy winter this year. 

No comments: