Sunday, September 21, 2014

Just some random shots from a great summer

 My beautiful cactus in bloom at St George. It is now under water for a month so not sure if it will be alive when the water is gone. It's a beauty. 
 A group of us traveled to St. George to see the Beach Boys at Tuacahn. Surprise we had a nasty storm blow in and they called it off. 

 I found out that Jeff washed windows in his youth. Sorry he is not for hire. 
 Spring flowers.
 I found my car. It tis such a nice 1956 baby blue car. 
 I loved this bunny. It has been hanging out in my yard for a couple of years. The neighbors did not like it so much and that was the end of my bunny. 
 So peaceful in St. George. Hot air balloons and swimming. 
 I caught this little bird in the house. I guess when you eave that big window open you get birds inside the house. Tweet tweet!

 We had a fun evening visiting with Neva. 

 My little walking group walks rain or shine. However the wind will keep us inside. 
  They cleaned the field up behind the office and that night there was a bunny under every car. 
 Jeff explaining the bell curve to a patient. Not sure if she got it without his hand language. 
 I cut my big beautiful roses down. They had become so sparse and leggy. I took the chance this will fix them and I think it will. 
 Seems everyone at work is expecting again this year. 


 So many wild storms this summer. 
 Jeff and I spent all summer finishing the puzzle that got started on July 4th. 

No comments: