Sunday, August 25, 2013

Walking, walking, walking!


I walk almost every morning. I try to walk for 7 or 8 miles. Sometimes it does not end up to be that many. I love walking. It calms my soul. There is so much beauty to be found. I often go with girl friends and we talk about so many different things. Some days I go alone and enjoy them equally. The fields near my house are beautiful as the grain grows and ripens. Some days I cut through the fields. 



 I also love love love looking at peoples beautiful yards and landscaping. 








 We found this marigold thriving on top of a rock. 


 Thistles although spiny and sharp are gorgeous in bloom. 

 My shirt on this day matched the color of the thistles. 


 My shadow pictures are some of my favorite pictures. 
 On a Sunday afternoon I took off and walked all over Rexburg. The splash park was very quiet. I sat in the shade and cooled off before I continued the walk. 



No comments: