Thursday, October 27, 2011

A beautiful change of seasons.

A week ago we decided to take a last trip to Yellowstone Park. How can you live with it in your backyard and not go? The facilities were mostly closed so we kind of had the park to ourselves. We saw lots of wildlife, elk, bison and moose. The colors were bright and beautiful. Snow has already arrived in the mountains. 


 My Dad or Jeff ????






 I have been all over the world and there is nowhere more beautiful than right where I live. That is the truth!

2 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Oh my goodness!
The colors are unbelieveable!!!
Good for you. I was wanting to make one more run before the snow flies!

barbchuck said...

How lucky to are to live so close to Yellowstone. Beautiful pictures! What animal sightings! I agree. . . is the picture of Jeff or of your dad!