Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One week... one skirt

OK I have been talking about it for a couple of trips now. So this is the trip. I decided packing and clothes when you travel are a pain. So I decided to try to do one week with one skirt. A basic black skirt. I should do a Chico's ad for this. So here is the deal. I will wear the same skirt everyday (4) that I have to wear Sunday clothes. Just so you know I threw in two extra skirts in case I could not do this. But I am up to the challenge. Today I chose a white blouse with embroidery and a black vest. FYI, so far I have worn only one pair of black pants on the trip also. Maybe I will make that a deal also. Oh boy think of how easy the next trip will be.

Check tonight for today's black skirt outfit!

Jeff teaching how to help a baby breathe that is having problems at birth.

Our friends...Dr. Kevin Lash and his wife Christie. We caught this rainbow just in time. It has been raining a lot. Big thunderstorms and heavy rain. Should make our drive tomorrow interesting as they tend to have lots of landslides on the mountain roads when it rains.

Tonight I am headed to the store with all of the cute quilted shoes again.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jonna said...

Mary I always enjoy your posts. I hate packing, that's why we never go anywhere. If I stay home, I don't have to worry about what I wear! I sure admire you & the Good Dr.

Beth said...

Wow, the fashion queen wearing the same skirt day after day. I'll be watching to see if you can really do it. You go girl!

Berta said...

I promise you . . . if you were to ask someone 'what' you wore the day before, they wouldn't be able to tell you! You ALWAYS look so nice - you'll do great - but, a nice challenge. I was once in Washington DC and had my suitcase stolen and I was in the same clothes for over a week! That WAS NOT sweet! Be safe.

suzan said...

Good luck to you on the one skirt challenge. I think you can do it! It's a cute skirt and basic black always looks good. Can't wait to see how you do!

Leslie said...

You're wild and crazy, Mary!