Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A few more pictures

Just had to share a couple more pictures. It was so so hot and humid. We found this gorgeous place with waterfalls, pools and gardens. It felt so good to cool my feet and legs off. Jeff went all the way in. The water was cold and refreshing. The ocean was like bath water warm.

The temple in Santo Domingo is so beautiful. Look at the cool cloud formations. We got to fly through those clouds when we left. Wish I had my camera handy during the flight.

We stood on this bridge for a long time watching the people of this little villiage playing in the fresh water stream that empties into the turquoise ocean. Very peaceful. Very poor but they all seemed pretty happy.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

MZB said...

It looks so tropical

Leslie said...

Oh my. What a spectacularly beautiful place. The fauna in that first photo is unreal, as well as the turquoise of the ocean. What a special opportunity you guys have to see the world.

Jonna said...

The pictures are amazing! I think you and Jeff have an incredible, interesting life. I'm thankful I get to see it in pictures. Thanks!

Beth said...

These pics make me want to get away. Thanks for sharing your travels.

Grant said...

Wish I could Come