Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What's this about wheat prices?

I read in Berta's blog about the rising cost and shortage of wheat. I thought to my self that the long snowy winter was getting to her. A problem with wheat could not be. So since I could not sleep past 4:30 this morning I got up and looked it up on line. There is a link to one of the articles I read on here. Check it out for yourself. So my next stop is the pantry to reassess how much I have in stock. Also how much flour I have. Remember back a couple of months I randomly bought all the kids a big bag of flour. I thought you would all think I was nuts. Well what do you think? If you did not get yours I still have them here, I cannot remember who did and didn't get them. Or maybe I could e-bay them and pay for the next family vacation.

No comments: