Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I almost forgot to show you!

This is my second post this morning.
When we went to Buenos Aires last week I told you I was going back to the little lady that does the great ink drawings on hand made paper from the flowers in her garden. I wanted to take her some little trinket. Magan suggested I take one of my temple pictures. So I did. When we went to see her I gave it to her. She seemed to really like it so I asked if she would do a sketch of it for me on the paper. The next day I was able to go back and get it. It is very beautiful. This picture does it no justice. There is lots of wheat drawn in. I love it.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

suzan said...

Wow! What a treasure!

Berta said...

Now, THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!

MZB said...

Hopefully it also inspired her too.

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

That is amazing!!!! Keepsake forever!

Beth said...

Awesome!