Sunday, January 06, 2019

May was an amazing month

 The house is getting closer. They are putting tile up in the foyer. I guess they are not afraid of heights. Now how am I going to clean up there? 
 The last bonfire at our old house. They are always impressive. 
 The counters arrived and were so fun to see them go in. 
 The flowering crab trees put on a beautiful show. 

 Hiking around Jenny's Lake with good friends was so awesome. We had a lovely day. The rain held off until we were nearly finished. 

 Jared put in the leaded glass windows into the transoms. Jeff's Grandpa Zollinger had them in a cabinet long ago. They sat in our garage for a lot of years collecting cob webs and dirt. 
 Our lakeside property. 

A  shed raising. We have a little shop going up. I told them it had to be cute and not block my view. 

 Main Street Rexburg. Who knew this is where Waldo lives. 

 A pretty wicked storm blew in. I sat on the porch with Sherrie and watched it. It sure looked like there could been a tornado brewing. 


 My new bedroom carpet. So lovely. 

No comments: