Wednesday, January 30, 2019

January .... still.

 Look at cute Ella. She is going up. I gave a necklace as one of the 12 days of Christmas. It is one that my friend made. She found a rock and bingo made a necklace. Ella likes it. 
 This picture of the car sums it up. Cold and dreary winter. 
 Jeff is changing out all of the lights. He had to get up on ether bed so we tore it apart. I worked in the ER for a long time. This is the kind of things people do that lands them in the ER. 
While out cross country skiing we ran into lots of these tracks. I think it is a really big cat. 

 Here is Christian's fish. He named it French Fry. I inherited 
French Fry when Christian moved. He does like me a lot. He comes running whenever I walk into the kitchen. 
I went to Eagle to babysit for the Clark kids. I did not get a picture of everyone. Just a few of me and Stockton. 
 The weather was awesome. We stayed home pretty much because going out with Stockton was challenging. We had a few adventures. 
 This was lunch. The apple pie counts as fruit. 
 The temps this morning were very cold and I ended up covered in frost. Have I mentioned that I love summer? Well I do. 

No comments: