Sunday, March 04, 2018

January 2018 off to a good start

We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world. New Years Day we took a drive over to Jackson Hole. It was a cold but beautiful day. 
 This is one way to ride a snow mobile. 

 The deer came and finished off all of the remaining apples in the back yard. 
 Leslie cleaned out her room in readiness for the big move. She couldn't let her Mousy baby go. I wish I had a picture of creepy baby (Gerber baby who's eyes went crazy scary). She snuck home and showed up in Leslie's house. HAHAHAHA!
 I taught the grand daughters how to bullet journal. That is one of my favorite things to do lately. They all seem to be taking after me and love theirs.They are pretty good at it. 
 This last year I have had the good fortune to have two grandchildren live with. me. Christian and Lily love getting together for any meals. Well unless it is Curry squash soup. So I made up for it with mashed potatoes and gravy. 

No comments: