Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Girls Camp 2017


Girls camp was so fun. We camped at West Piney Camp up by Swan Valley. Weather was perfect and it was a great camp. My phone got hijacked by these girls obviously.
 Our camp site had the most beautiful view of a meadow filled with flowers. 
 I caught them all asleep. 


 We met as a Stake every morning an evening. The girls also gathered around the camp fire as a ward in the evenings. 
 Bishop Madsen and his wife Jennifer. 




 Someone hung the funniest posters in the bathrooms. 







 I had to run to town to buy something and make a phone call. Look at this amazing car I saw. Too bad I did not have a check book with me. Tiffany blue Porsche.










 We did a beautiful hike up to the Teton Village Tram. Good news is that we got to ride it back down. 





 There were no cell phones allowed but they could text message each other on paper and put them I these holders. 
 Adult leaders
 Young Women
 Junior leaders


No comments: