Sunday, March 05, 2017

The longest winter I remember

It has been a long cold snowy winter. We did get to cross country ski for a while but lots of snow melted. Not enough to go away just enough to not be able to ski any longer. The roads remain icy so no getting out. I am in a downer. I need some warm sunshine. We did escape to St George for 10 days. It was not very warm but we did get out a little bit. We also got to go to the Parade of Homes and some really interesting houses. 
 Somebody dumped their couch on the lot behind our house. It made for a very ugly view out of the windows. Fortunately someone came and got it and hauled it off. 

 I spend time in front of the TV working on my bullet journal. Keeps me on track. I am loving it. 
 Jeff photo bombed by an polar bear at the Parade of Homes. Second biggest one in the world. 
 I finally finished my valance in the laundry room. Kind of funky but I like it. 
 We did a fun bike ride. We saw more homes including this man cave. 

 We did a day trip up to West Yellowstone. So much snow up there. I predict lots of water will be flooding Idaho. Spring and summer cannot come soon enough for me. Cabin fever is raging. 

No comments: