Sunday, September 16, 2012

Summer is slowly coming to an end but what a fun one it has been.

 We have spent a lot of time at the little local golf courses. We have been honing our skills where no one can see us. It has been a slow process but we are having  blast. When we go to Heise we always eat on the deck after the game. So beautiful there. 
 Lots of guests have shown up. My siblings came and then Pat and his boys returned. We went to Yellowstone and Jackson Hole. Some napped instead of sight seeing. 
 My dream lunch. 
 My sunflower screen saver, I love it and wish summer could last lots longer. The smoke continues to make beautiful sunrise and sunsets. 
 Finally Bart and Joanne are back home. 

1 comment:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Was the cone and sandwich really advertized for $330?
Yikes. You have expensive taste.

Ya, where did the summer go. I'm just now ready for it to start!