Sunday, September 07, 2008

Another fun filled, family filled weekend!


Beautiful Lily was baptised this weekend. What a sweet girl she is.
She had so many people who love her come to share her day.
This was a fun shot. The Salt Lake Temple reflected in the pool by it.

This morning we went to Temple square with Andy, Lynne and kids. It was fun to walk around taking their family pictures.

Ava fell into the pool by accident. I told Andy to wait to rescue her while so I could take a picture of Andy pulling her out.


We had as usual nonstop fun with family. Dinner after the baptism was at the Spaghetti Factory with everyone. The next morning it was breakfast buffet at Little America. Bacon and fruit was the theme. Yum. Floyd looks like he has bunny ears on but it is really snow shoes on the wall behind him.

I think that tomorrow I will go for a bike ride....

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Clark said...

how hilarious that ava fell in. was she upset?

love the floyd bunny.

thanks for coming. we really loved having everyone here.

Leslie said...

Looks like a marvelous time. So sad I was not able to come. Have a good time on your bike ride. Heaven forbid a blade of grass grow under your feet!!! Gotta keep moving!

Jeppesens said...

I love seeing pics of your beautiful family. I agree with Leslie, you never stop moving. Between your family, job, and church job you always have ten places to be. Looks like fun.

Andy and Lynne said...

thank you again for taking our family picture. ava falling in topped it all off! that picture of floyd is so cute!

MZB said...

Lily looked beautiful in her dress. We were thinking of her on her special day.
Wish we could have been there. Hope they got the family pic before Ava fell in.

suzan said...

I love the picture of you and Jeff with the reflection of the temple. And the Spaghetti Factory always reminds me of your family. I am sure that I have been there more times with you guys then with anyone else. Looks like a perfect weekend!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

HAHA Love the picture of Andy pulling Ava out!!! So funny :) Good job on the bike ride!!!