Wednesday, February 27, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things about today!

The manager from Bear World dropped by the office. He had this under his jacket. It is a 5 week old baby black bear. OOOHHHH!
Berta and I were visiting and I told her about this birthday calender that Lynne made for me. The little hearts have family names and birthday on them. They clip on with tiny clothes pins.
Nell has kept busy this winter making dish clothes. They are the best dish clothes around. I have been throwing away my old yucky ones.
The little guy below was in an aquarium that I checked out. We are going to put a salt water tank in the RMC remodel. Isn't he a cutie. It has been a rare calm day today. Sigh....
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Leslie said...

who's the puppy in the picture?

MZ said...

You did not read the post. It is a 5 week old black bear. It was "purring". Very cute. Huge claws on it's feet.

Beth said...

How fun! I love your Family Birthdays Calender. As I've commented before, you take really nice photos. So, do you have a really nice camera OR are you a really good photographer. The Answer: I think you may enjoy this post: I was browsing Justin Hackworth's blog off of Rachel's blog. He has a post on Feb 15 that really hit home.

MZB said...

Your post is a little reminder of everyday
life things to be thankful for

Berta said...

Love all the pics. I wuv that wittle-beaw!-(translation: I love that little bear!) Did I just miss out on that one? Your B-day calendar is awesome (nicely done), LOVE the dish clothes (where can I get some?) AND I met that cute little Nemo the other day when I was in - very curious! Fun post.

barbchuck said...

I agree about taking the time to look at, really see, and relish in the little, everyday things in our lives.